- Date: February 05, 2024
- Time: 16:00 – 17:00
- Cost: Member Rate – £65, Non-member Rate – £130
- Audience: SLT, Heads of Boarding
- Platform: Zoom (online) – webinar
Boarding schools are fast-paced environment. Effective leadership requires more than just technical expertise. It demands a high level of emotional intelligence—the ability to recognise, understand, and manage your own emotions and those of others. This webinar will enable delegates to identify and develop the essential qualities needed to create a positive and inspiring work environment, build strong relationships, and make informed decisions that consider the emotional impact on your team.
Topics will include:
- The principles and different models of emotional intelligence
- Empathy and interpersonal skills
- Impact on team dynamics, decision making and conflict management.
- Be able to recognize and understand their own emotions, strengths, and weaknesses
- Build stronger relationships and create a positive and supportive work environment.
- Apply emotional intelligence principles to their leadership practices.