- Date: January 18, 2023
- Time: 11:00 – 12:00
- Cost: Member Rate – £65, Non-member Rate – £130
- Audience: SLT, Heads of Boarding, boarding and teaching staff
- Platform: Zoom (online) – webinar
In our busy and demanding boarding houses and schools, it’s crucial for leaders and managers to prioritise the mental and emotional health of their team members. This webinar will equip you with the essential knowledge and skills to create a supportive and nurturing work environment that fosters the wellbeing of your team. We will explore the key factors that contribute to team wellbeing, develop strategies to promote and maintain it, and apply a proactive approach to wellbeing management.
Topics will include:
- Factors which influence wellbeing
- The hallmarks of a culture of wellbeing
- Actionable steps to improve and maintain that culture
- A proactive rather than reactive approach
- How to mitigate sources of stress and burnout.
- Identify the key factors that contribute to the wellbeing of team members
- Foster a culture of wellbeing within your teams
- Apply a proactive approach to team wellbeing.