Here at Fleetwood Town Football Club, we are looking for live-in Houseparent’s to work in collaboration to operationally manage our club owned hotel on the promenade based in Blackpool. The hotel houses our International players who reside there on a semi-permanent basis.
The hotel works with a cleaning company, has maintenance and facility support, and is supported by qualified Health & Safety and Safeguarding staff to support with policies and procedures.
We are looking for outgoing and friendly people, who understand working with young adults as a parent and/or guardian. The successful candidate will be provided with accommodation and must be empathetic, have a strong understanding of safeguarding, be consistent in standards and discipline and have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
You must have a clean driving license and access to a vehicle to be considered
Main Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Be the responsible adult within the hotel and act as a guardian to the young adults in our care.
- Provide weekly reports on the operation of the hotel.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are always adhered to, including Safeguarding and Health & Safety.
- Maintain general cleanliness of the building, such as cleaning communal areas, hoovering, dusting, cleaning, tidying and polishing.
- Maintenance of the laundry cycle for washing bedsheets and general clothing when required.
- General cleaning of kitchen area, including fridges, ovens and brushing/mopping floor areas.
- Develop relationships with players in a professional manner.
- Support each individual player with respect, care and affection.
- Provide a holistic approach when it comes to the development of young people.
- Maintain professional standards when referring to elite performance and development of young footballers.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary team that works collaboratively to support the development of young people.
- Working with the club safeguarding lead, to ensure that the International Academy acts in accordance with safeguarding legislation and provides a safe environment for all and provide support as required on welfare and safeguarding matters.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Educated in English & Maths.
- Communication skills both oral and written.
- A clean and valid DBS.
- FA Safeguarding Qualification (this can be completed as part of the process).
- Management and delegation skills
- Social and Emotional intelligence
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now an attach your up-to-date CV.
Fleetwood Town Football Club and Fleetwood Town Community Trust are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
This information is available in different formats if required. Please contact Fleetwood Town Football Club directly on 01253 775080
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,500.00 per year
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- DBS (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Source – Houseparent Jobs | Indeed.com