- Date: February 26, 2024
- Time: 10:00 – 12:00
- Cost: BSA/TIOB Full Member – £110, BSA Affiliate Member – £165, Non-member – £220
- Audience: Headteachers, Deputy and Assistant Headteachers, Heads of Boarding and HR professionals
- Platform: Zoom (online) – Half-Day Seminar
We want our schools to be as inclusive and diverse as possible. However, if we do what we’ve always done, we’ll get what we’ve always got. Join us for this interactive seminar where we will address the challenges of recruiting a diverse workforce. Our speaker will provide practical strategies to support inclusive recruitment practices in schools.
Training topics will include:
- You want to be genuinely authentic and inclusive when recruiting ALL staff
- You want to increase the diversity of your staff
- You want to be compliant with the law
- Review of current recruitment processes
- Practical steps for a more diverse staff body
Audrey Pantelis, Director of Elevation Coaching and Consulting
Audrey’s career in education as teacher, middle leader, senior leader and head of school in both mainstream and special educational needs spans over thirty years. She gained her National Professional Qualification in Headship (NPQH) in 2007. She was the founding Head of a free Special school in northwest London where she led the school through its first Ofsted inspection, where it gained a ‘Good with outstanding features’ judgment.
Audrey is an accredited Resilient Leaders Elements leadership coach and C-Me colour profiling Accreditor. She has served as a governor and Chair of Governors at a school for children and young people who have autism, based in south-west London. She also works closely with schools and organisations in developing and implementing positive, systemic changes with regard to racial diversity and strategic inclusive practices.