We are seeking an exceptional and compassionate individual to serve as our Head of Boarding, responsible for overseeing and enhancing the residential life experience of our students.
As the Head of Boarding, you will play a pivotal role in creating a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment for our boarding students.
About the Role and You
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To act ‘in loco parentis’ to all pupils in the Boarding Houses and ensure that the health and safety, happiness and well-being of every pupil is given the utmost attention and importance.
- Keep close contact with parents and guardians to ensure that they are kept fully informed.
- Creating a caring and welcoming environment within the Boarding Houses.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds Qualified Teacher Status.
- Has a valid UK driving license.
- Has experience teaching and working within a boarding environment.
- Is First Aid trained (desirable).
- Is approachable and friendly.
- Is able to stay calm under pressure.
Why work at Beechwood School?
- Refer a friend scheme
- Wellness programme
- Access to life assurance
- Meals provided
- Company pension
- On-site parking
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please fill out our Application Form and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
Please also fill out our form below and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in contact with you shortly.
Beechwood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.