Operating in close association with Harrow School, London, Harrow Bangkok is part of a family of schools in the UK and Asia who share a similar ethos and high standards.
Benefitting from a 35-acre garden campus in one of the world’s most diverse and dynamic cities, Harrow Bangkok is firmly established. A highly respected and consistently popular choice, Harrow Bangkok currently has around 1,800 boys and girls aged 18 months to 18 years, including boarding students from Year 4 upwards.
Graduates achieve world-class examination results and move on to high-ranking universities worldwide following a progressive, rigorous academic education aligned with a strong commitment to developing the whole person.
We are seeking a high performing leader for the post commencing in August 2024. The successful applicant will be offered a two year renewable contract with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements.
Experience and qualifications:
• Hold a degree, and be a fully qualified teacher in your country of origin (candidates from the UK are expected to hold QTS)
• Substantial years of experience in teaching, ideally in a residential setting
• Resilient, with an appetite for hard work, even at unsocial hours
• Selflessness manifested in a willingness to ‘go the extra mile’ to support colleagues and the wider school when the need arises with or without formal recognition
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to work
• Able to establish a healthy rapport with pupils, staff, parents and carers
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Able to work effectively and harmoniously as part of an energetic, cohesive and hardworking team
• Strong organisation, writing and IT skills
• Recent and consistent involvement in boarding life
• Respect for all members of the school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
• Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all other countries in which the applicant has worked and no question regarding suitability to work with children
• Appropriate references from current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
How to apply
• Please click on the ‘Apply on school website’ button below in order to complete our online application form
Sunday, 29th October 2023 at midnight GMT UK Time or Monday, 30th October 2023 at 07.00AM Thailand Time (early applications encouraged)
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held from the 15th to 17th of November 2024.
The safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. All appointments are conditional on:
• Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all countries in which you have worked
• Appropriate references from your current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok email@example.com
More information is available on our website in this link.