Do you want to work with highly motivated students in what we think is the UK’s top genuinely all-ability co-educational comprehensive state boarding school?
We are seeking a vibrant, caring individual to join our Boarding Team.
Varied and all-encompassing, the role involves a wide range of duties, ranging from tending boarders who are unwell to accompanying them on exciting trips and activities. Members of the Boarding Team play a vital role in the daily lives of our boarders and are an integral part of the school’s Wellbeing offering.
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience of working with young people.
- Have a positive and energetic approach to working with young people
- Have a desire to work as part of an exciting and dynamic team
- Have a keen eye for detail and record keeping
- Be excited to work as part of a diverse community and celebrate the cultures within it
- Hold (or be working towards) a valid driving license
In return we can offer:
- Superb accommodation within school
- All meals when on duty
- Full use of the school’s fitness suite
- Professional development and career development opportunities
We pride ourselves on being a happy community where students can grow to reach their full potential, both academically and socially
St Georges School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and visitors to share this commitment. This post will require a Full Enhanced , with List Checks, Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
We are required to conduct online searches about all candidates as part of the shortlisting process, in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance, in order to identify any incidents or concerns which are publicly available online. By submitting and signing your application, you acknowledge that such searches will be conducted as part of the shortlisting process.
If you wish to apply for this role please see the Vacancies section of our school website: https://www.stgeorges.herts.sch.uk/ or email Trevyn Holland at email@example.com