School Boarding House Evening Housemaster/mistress
Come and join our well established, friendly and supportive team in Bath.
Weekday Evening Warden wanted for small, mixed Independent Boarding College in the centre of Bath
As Warden you will be part of a small team of boarding staff working together to ensure that the boarders (14-18-year-olds) are safe and secure, and that the house runs smoothly and efficiently.
Qualities and experience:
· Experience and enthusiasm for working with young people, or of working in a residential setting, and an ability to form good working relationships with them
· Effective time management and organisational skills with sound record keeping and an ability to follow procedures effectively
· Demonstrate a genuine warmth and interest in the boarders’ care
· Be good at organisation, with written and IT skills
· Demonstrate practical skills for housekeeping
Access to accredited training
28 days per year annual leave (pro rata)
Salary: £10.50 p/h (Evening Warden)
Hours of work:16.00 – 00.00 Monday to Friday (Evening Warden) Term time only
Job share applications are welcome
Closing date for applications: 9am, Thursday 16 December 2021
Interviews will be held in mid-December
Bath Academy promotes the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. Checks will be carried out with applicants’ previous employers, references will be taken up and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: £11.05 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
A Covid-19 Risk Assessment is in place
Work Location: In person
Click here to apply.