A rare opportunity has arisen to join our Stafford House, English Language school, as Principal. Based in the heart of London, the position is as diverse as our cohort, offering the excitement and satisfaction of working with a broad range of people and positions, striving for continual success and improvement.
About the School:
Stafford House International provides international students with great English language courses, in various centres across the UK. Our school in London is based centrally in Bloomsbury, just a short walk from Holborn underground.
It’s a busy, fast-paced, and vibrant school which welcomes students from overseas to stay with us and be immersed into the English language and culture. We have between 120 and 350 students studying with us in any given week, averaging 190 students outside of peak periods.
As head of the Senior Leadership Team within the school, you will already be well versed in the academic and business management of education, people, and student welfare. Additional qualities and experience we look for are:
As this is an English Language School, experience in the ESL industry a necessity
- Experience in for-profit education industry a plus
- Experience with cross-cultural or international business relationships a plus
- Educated with BA as a minimum
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets and a desire to exceed expectations
- Passion and drive, with experience in the field of international education
- Ability to motivate others and to provide excellent customer experiences
- You must have the right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor applicants
*We are able to provide you with a full job description on request. Successful applicants to interview will be asked to complete a full online application form via our online portal at https://careers.catsglobalschools.com.
Why you should choose Stafford House International:
- Salary – £47,000-52,000 per annum + up to 15% performance related bonus
- 33 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension, sick pay, wellness package
- Based in central London
- Stafford House International has quickly grown into one of the industry’s leading group of schools and has exciting plans to develop its geographic footprint in the coming years.
About CATS Global Schools: CGS is a leading provider of pre-university academic courses and English language courses in the UK. We provide programmes including A Level, IB and University Foundation, as well as English Language Study, to a growing number of international students seeking to win places at UK universities.
We operate a number of different schools: CATS Global Schools in Cambridge, Worthgate School, Canterbury and Guildhouse School, London; CATS Academy in Boston; CATS China; Bournemouth Collegiate School, Bosworth Independent College and St Michael’s School, Llanelli; Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) and Stafford House English language schools and Study Holidays. We benefit from being part of a global team focused on teaching and learning.
“A leading education group with schools around the globe, committed to inspiring the next generation of world shapers”
Our Commitment to Safeguarding: Stafford House and CATS Global Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect everyone connected with the organisation to share this commitment. All positions are subject to safer recruitment Pre-Employment Checks in line with KCSIE guidelines which includes an enhanced DBS check (DBS process paid for by CATS Global Schools)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Diversity: We are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging. Building on our core values – Pioneering, Persevering, People – we pledge to deliver a series of events, guest speakers and focus groups to make CATS Global Schools an employer of choice for all.
And finally: What are you waiting for? We look forward to hearing from you. Good luck
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £47,000.00-£52,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, WC1A 2DA: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 20/01/2023
Reference ID: 000642
Expected start date: 27/02/2023
Click here to apply.